Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog.com Fashion, Clothes, Apparel, and Style

OK, I feel like I have been cheating on my girlfriend (Blogger.com), and have created a Blog.com account as well.  It is true that I have found that Blogger meets all of my needs, but I figured it could not hurt to test out other systems as well.  Hopefully, I will find enough topics to blog about to keep both blogs active... Well, if I run out of steam, I can always delete one of them.  Anyway, hopefully I will be able to post about fashion, clothes, apparel and style on both blogs.

You can check out the Clothes Blog at http://clothes.blog.com

1 comment:

  1. The posts are amazing, interesting. Our online major shopping destination is offering fabulous festive sale,Women Fashion Clothing, Baby Baniya's new collection of bags and Jewellery, Autumn/Winter fashion show in Delhi. Thanks for your post we will be following your blog more closely in future.

    ReplyDelete

Justin Bieber in Parachute Pants

Justin Bieber was photographed wearing daniel patrick while in Beverly Hills earlier this week! The superstar looked casual pairing his wh...