Saturday, April 30, 2011

Best Fashion Blogs WordPress

Here are some of the best fashion blogs from WordPress that I thought you may find of interest.  OK, before I go any further, I think that I should be forth coming.  In fairness to the readers of this blog post, I should be clear to indicate that these links below have not been officially voted as the best fashion blogs on WordPress by anyone other then myself.  The reality is that I am the only person voting.  It is equally important to note that not only am I the only judge, I am also not reviewing many different blogs.  Essentially, I have looked at my own posts on WordPress and have nominated them, judged them, and declared them the winners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber in Parachute Pants

Justin Bieber was photographed wearing daniel patrick while in Beverly Hills earlier this week! The superstar looked casual pairing his wh...